Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Royal Tee

I remember several books that my mum read to me when I was little but one that stands out the most was Harold and the Purple Crayon. Really, I attribute this book to my fascination with the imagination. I was mesmerized that Harold could have anything he wanted with just a flick of his purple crayon.It left an indelible mark on me because his
adventures are the epitome of the imagination.

I found this shirt in the classic book print at Out of Print and just thought it was the cutest thing. Purchase of the book or the t-shirt sends another book to a community in need and supports
 children's literacy initiatives in the U.S.

Pair it with a box of crayon rings and wouldn't it make just the perfect birthday gift?


What would you create with your purple crayon? xoxo Queen Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment