Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

April Showers

Adults are a bit funny when it rains. We get a rawther uptight,stressed and rain seems to make the whole day tricky. But children on the other hand, LOVE a rainy day. There is an expression on a child's face when they have gotten to...
a. jump in puddle
b. twirl around in raindrops
c. stomp in wet mud
that you will not see any other time and I shall name it pure bliss!
Here are some picks for these last days of April!


The Cutest Rainboots Ever!! Tricky to find in the US so I send you over to the UK!
Trumpette MaryJane Rain Boots



I love this umbrella tent that you can make your own imaginary world from underneath!
Totes Bubble Umbrella


A very sweet story in a clever rhyme about how a Rain Pixie teaches a little girl how a rainy day can be magical!

Priscilla and the Splish-Splash Surprise


I do try to remind myself of a child when I see those first rain clouds in the sky because I have learned if you can view the world like them, everything is a lot more fun!!!
xoxo Queen Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment