Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Princess Week

Here it is Friday and I only just discovered it is National Princess Week!
Shameful of me!
So, in honor of such a monumental occasion, I put together some Dress Up items in the theme of a Enchanted Forest Princess. Julie Andrews, the lovely face behind the celebration says herself in an article for Modern Mom " I hope that young children who love to play princess can learn that it's not just about dressing up - it's about what's inside and what's in your heart." I couldn't have put it better myself.


 
1.  Riding Hood Cape
2.Organza Origami Crown Headband

3. Wooden Unicorn Figure
4. Ribbon Bottle Necklace
5. Crochet Tiara
6. Spring Jubilee Dress

Anything to encourage children to use their imaginations, I say let's plan for
the Second Annual, shall we?
 xoxo Queen Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment