Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Mouse in the House

When I was little, my mum had a set small mice dolls with fancy clothes she saved for special play times. My imagination would take off as I pretended they were a real mice family, play for hours and then put them back in their basket for safe keeping. When I came across these delightful Match Box Mice by Mailig I knew they were something special. Little mice dolls with the most darling retro outfits come with a little sleeping bag and tucked into a matchbox for safe keeping.
Little Sister Mouse
Little Brother Mouse

As I always love tying stories into imaginative play, one of my favorite mouse books is the 
Tale of Mrs Tittlemouse by Beatrix Potter.  It is about a very tidy mouse who realizes that friends are more important than messes!



 The Matchbox Mice are designated as Little Sister and Little Brother which I think would be perfect if your child awaits a new sibling to the home. Sweet right?
xoxo Queen Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment