Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dress for Tea

When my sister and I were little, we were invited to tea with both of our Grandmothers at the Plaza Hotel in New York City. What a GRAND occasion it was! I remember deciding what to wear was half the fun! There is a very special children's clothing line that I simply adore called  
Blu Pony Vintage. Their dresses are just perfect for a tea party. Out at a fancy venue or even impromptu tea at home with a few dolls and some china cups.
Their dresses MAKE anything an EVENT!





Blu Pony Vintage is doing a Trunk Show and Sample Sale so it is a perfect opportunity to get some of these stunning vintage inspired pieces for boys and girls for amazing prices. I am making headbands and bow ties on both days so bring your children. I promise you, these are pieces you will keep forever! I do hope you can make it!
xoxo Queen Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment