Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

pinwheel party

My dear friend went to a wedding over the weekend and reported back to me " You would have LOVED it! There was a Pink Pinwheel Garden!" Um, excuse me? Yes, I would have LOVED it that is correct! Actually I have never heard of anything more beautiful! So upon some Royal Research I have discovered it is an art installation by Ken Smith at the Cornerstone Winery. These pictures are from an Inspirational Photo Shoot done so well by the Wedding Chicks.



Well, it got me to thinking what a cute idea this would be for a little girls party. Just plant a pinwheel garden in your yard and no water required!

Your guests could PICK one from the garden at the end as a favor. These are from
Paper Polaroid.


I think these printables are so cute too from Love The Day
Some Natural Swirl Lollis for a sweet treat
 And some pink striped straws complete the look!

Just wish for a bit of a blustery day! xoxo Queen Laura

1 comment: