Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

You had me at me at Tally Ho!

I'll be honest, my heart skipped a beat when I saw this wallpaper! Designed and made in England ( no surprise to me, those Brits are truly genius ) from Hibou Home.


Feast your eyes on their Enchanted Wood Collection-an enchanting world of whimsical woodland animals. Imagine the stories a child would create as they drifted off to sleep with this beauty of a magical forest as their backdrop?




I want to wallpaper my whole house with it!


Of course I am partial to the pink and I just adore the darling bunny family!


 They have a wonderful Pirate Seas for boys that is equally as imaginative and would be the starting point of many Ocean Adventures I am sure.
 Find all this wonderfulness here!  
Do you love this as much as I do? Please let me know!

XO Queen Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment