Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

The Country Bunny

I remember my mum reading this book to my sister and me when we were little girls and it has made a reappearance for this Easter in a BIG way. The Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes by Du Bose Heyward is a story of a bunny who had big dreams early on of becoming the  Easter Bunny. Despite her naysayers she continued to believe and prepared her family for the opportunity she trusted was hers. Truly this bunny was way ahead of her time and the illustrations by Marjorie Hack
are simply stunning.



I created a Country Bunny look based on inspiration from the book for your own
 empowered little bunny!


 
1.Emma Bubble Dress 
2. Easter Sugar Egg
3.Golden Button Leather Slippers
4.Angora Scarf
Buy the Country Bunny here.
Hope you have a magical holiday! xoxo Queen Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment