Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Madam President

With Election time coming soon, I wanted to seek out some Presidential Inspiration. If there is ever a book where someone is pretending to be something then be sure it is upon on my shelf!

 I happen to love this book called Madam President by Lane Smith about a little girl who imagines what her day would be like if she were yes, you guess it, Madam President.




She envisions a day full of executive orders to give, babies to kiss, dog vs cat treaties to negotiate, dinners to VETO. She enjoys her power but sees being humble an attribute 
and even has a very good message about leading by example and have a clean room! Reading this book out loud would also inspire a royal dialogue with you child about what they would do as the President for a Day! Many creative ideas would truly transpire, I would imagine!

She has my Vote! Buy this book here.
XOXO Queen Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment